- Credit card holder’s account is automatically charged on the same date as the original transaction date on each corresponding month.
- Discounts, rebates or other special offers only valid for initial term; subscriptions renew at the then-current full subscription rates.
- ProSeeder may terminate the subscription and these terms if it is unable to renew the subscription based on inaccurate or outdated credit card information.
- Right of access granted under these Terms is effective only upon payment of the subscription fees.
- You can cancel your subscription by emailing “please cancel” to email@example.com
- This is the only valid method for canceling your Plan. Requests to cancel to support by e-mail or phone are not considered, and do not accomplish, cancellation.
- Once you cancel your membership subscription, you will not lose access immediately.
- Your plan will continue through the end of your current charge cycle. For example: If your credit card is charged on the 10th of the month and you cancel on April 25th, you will not lose access until the May 10th.
- Subscription fees are non-refundable; except that you may cancel renewed subscription by contacting ProSeeder within two (2) calendar days after renewal date and receive a full refund of the new subscription fees.